LO3: Create a media profile
In this assignment I will plan the creation of my media profile. I will identify who the proposed target audience is for my media profile and state the suitability of the profile for a variety of audiences. For each element identified I will explain how the can benefit me and the media profile when shown to potential employers/ universities.
This assignment mirrors very similar to unit 2 pre-production and planning where we looked at a variety of documents and how this could be laid out and impact the relevant target audience. Without this knowledge I would struggle to conduct this assignment.
https://stu-bairstowe.wixsite.com/portfolio
I have included my CV into the media profile so that the potential employer can view my credentials and see what grades I might have got at school/ college which would not be seen through the elements listed below. A CV is a traditional way to apply for a job and still the most popular as it contains all the relevant details.As part of my final media profile I have included images of the different product which I have produced over the years at Doncaster UTC. This gives future employers a clear view of the skills I have by using different Adobe software.

Comments
Post a Comment