A product which I created is a storyboard on paper for a
short film. The storyboard I created shows a series of different events that
happen in each scene of the film, including the shot types, camera movements,
and an image of what the main scene will look like. To get this on to my
computer it was scanned in and converted into a PDF file, when saved. This
document is used to plan the production of my short film to show moderators and
teachers the pre-production of my film. This took time and a lot of thought as
I wanted to create characters and a storyline that could be relatable to my
target audience, allowing viewers to connect with the film, resulting in them
being drawn into the narrative of the film. I was able to produce a romantic
comedy, which can be relatable to a lot of teens because it can happen to a lot
of people in modern day times.
I created wireframes for a local breakfast radio show's
website which is based in Doncaster, BDQ. I made seven different wireframes for
every page of my website, this included a Home, Our DJ's, Blog, Bloopers,
Artists, Road shows. The target audience will be mainstream and mainly aimed
towards females, as people who listen to the show will be listened when taking
the children to school etc, but will also have a large male audience also of
the ages 16-35 year olds, because the people who listen to BDQ will be a
similar, if not the same audience as the people who will view the website. This
will be a digital form of information which can also be listened to. This
website will inform the latest news and advertise different companies
throughout the show, whilst entertaining an audience in a digital way. The
purpose of a wireframe is to show different features of the website to a client
so they can edit parts without needing to edit a full website in the future. By
editing the wireframe rather than the website, it saves time and will not cost
the client as much as the website won’t take as long to get finished if
different aspects don't need editing at the end. The wireframes were exported
as a PDF file.
I also created a call sheet for my short film, The First Sight.
I created this using a word with a downloaded template from Google and then
filled it in with content such as what cameramen, and actors are needed, the
time of day, etc. It also includes the timescale of the project and what team
members are needed in order to complete it in time. When I completed the call
sheet, I then changed the file type to a PDF to add it to my blog, which was
then used as part of a preproduction planning document for my short film.
Comments
Post a Comment